QUOTE REQUEST FORM
Rent A Bentley
EXOTIC CAR RENTAL MIAMI | LUXURY CAR RENTALS LOS ANGELES, NEW YORK
Rent a Bentley
About our Luxury Bentley Car Rentals
Supremacy. Welcome to being the master of the road. That’s the feeling you experience when you slide behind the wheel of the brand known as Bentley. A Bentley is everything that a high-end automobile should be: sleek, fast and luxurious. You can find yourself in the driver’s seat of one of these luxury vehicles everyday at Carefree. With three models to choose from, your search to find the Bentley that ideally matches all of your expectations in an elite auto rental, is easy. Bentleys are a perfect balance between luxury automobile and your exotic sports cars, with first class interior options and a sturdy, bold, classic exterior, it still holds a sleekness and sportiness appeal, while never compromising Bentley’s ultimate driving capabilities and agility.
Rent a Bentley Continental GT
The Bentley Continental GT, released as a two-door grand touring coupe, combines performance, luxury and innovation. With a 6.0 liter twin turbocharged V12 engine, the Continental GT produces 560 horsepower, and is capable of accelerating from zero to 62.1 miles per hour in a mere 4.8 seconds. The Continental GT can reach speeds of 197.6 miles per hour, making it one very luxury auto rental.
The Bentley Continental GT splits its power between the front and back unevenly, sending 40% to the front wheels and the remaining 60% to the rear, reducing under-steer.
On the outside, the Continental GT sports LED running lights and a revised front grille. On the inside, a sweeping dash covered in premium soft leather, improved comfort seats and a touch-screen infotainment system puts the GT in a class of its own.
Rent a Bentley Continental Flying Spur
Bentley’s four-door Continental Flying Spur utilizes many of the same exclusive, high-end, technologies as the Continental GT. The Flying Spur sports a 6 liter 12 cylinder engine. Unlike traditional 12 cylinder engines with two banks of six, the engine in this luxury auto rental has four banks of three cylinders each, allowing for a smaller engine. This engine can go from zero to sixty in 4.9 seconds, propelling the car up to a top speed of 194 miles per hour. Perhaps one of the most noticeable features of the Flying Spur is its grille. Fashioned after a traditional chromed brass mesh grille, the Flying Spur’s metal-covered plastic grille breaks upon impact, a feature designed with the safety of pedestrians in mind.
Rent a Bentley GTC Convertible
The Bentley GTC is the convertible model of the Bentley GT. Using the same power train as the GT, the GTC Convertible goes from zero to sixty in 5.1 seconds and can reach a maximum speed of 195 miles per hour. With a Volkswagen 6.0 liter 12 twin-turbo engine, the GTC produces 552 horsepower at 6,100 RPM.
Power is supplied to all four wheels via a six-speed automatic transmission, and this three ton luxury auto rental has tremendous stopping power, sporting the world’s largest brakes on a passenger car.
The GTC has only a slight difference in appearance from the GT, in that it has a slightly longer rear deck to stow the top, which closes in only 25 seconds.